Nice legs



Nothing compares with the sublime complexity of the eames eiffel base or the fluidity of the almost organic Noguchi table. I could stare forever on those two items and never be bored. When I see a product (thru my designer eyes) I can figure it out what the original designer had in mind and what he wanted to achieve. Not in this case. It's like music, something beyond the rules of basic design. It's more like water flowing, like a muscle or bone or even as complex as a DNA chain. We are runnig out of designers like that as i don't think we have acomplished anything new in the last 50 years... Wait! : Cellulars! oh not, just a portable telephone.... Internet... nope. a network. I will keep waiting with my eyes opened...

Joel is a contributor on Design-Milk's weekly architectural posts and Apartment Therapy's Unplggd daily technology posts.