You are what you read...



I'm done reviewing what magazines I have on subscriptions, which ones are gone and which ones are staying.
This is my selection:

dwell magazine: because, regardless of the model-home photography, I think it's the best shelter mag in the US.

wired: love tech talk and even the paper they use.

details: free subscription when you get wired. I don't need 2 men's fashion magazines!

metropolis: for a deep dose of modern architecture and materials

gq: current affairs, fashion and cohesive articles (expect maybe the Shatner's article from this month's!)

inside out: good to know what's out there in terms of modern architecture. the photography is award winning.

-joel

Joel is a contributor on Design-Milk's weekly architectural posts and Apartment Therapy's Unplggd daily technology posts.