A happy customer from BO Concept?


I guess we are...

After searching and searching for a leather sofa, we went headed to BO Concept in Miami... friendly staff, nice selection, great store layout... really liked what I saw. Placed our order and off we went. After getting home, I startede researching them online and to my shock, I found very bad reviews at Apartment Therapy... Then I was worried. having to wait 8 weeks for delivery, all kind of thoughts went thru our minds... Wrong order, color, material, damaged upon delivery, poor customer service, et al. I guess we are lucky. The order arrived exactly the day they promissed, courteus delivery guys, the manager at the store was very helpful and friendly (maybe is her hispanic heritage?) we couldn't be happier. The only bad thing is the waiting but there is nothing you can do about it, since it's built for you. I will recommed it. (this store and it's location) The NYC staff, according to the web, (if it's online, must be true, right?) is not that great but at the end, people are happy with the quality of their products and that's what I care about.
They also have some great pottery+lamps and stuff...

Website: www.boconcept.us/

Joel is a contributor on Design-Milk's weekly architectural posts and Apartment Therapy's Unplggd daily technology posts.