square cowhide rug




The best of both worlds!

Remember my dilema here? Yes, I liked the cowhide rug and Maria liked the flor® square tiles. The problem with the flor® tiles was the dust magnets they are (the specific type we had) and that we didn't feel like vacuuming every 30 seconds.
Thanks to my friend Roland, we had a chance to test drive the natural shape cowhide he smuggled back from Nicaragua. It was a little on the stiff side and the shape didn't fly thru the committee. So I was back to "square one" (no pun intended!)... then, I discovered picked by hand and their awesome selection and reasonable prices. I didn't want to pay what pop cows was charging. ($2592!!!!)
Anyway, the rug came direct from Argentina and it's super soft and great quality. I couldn't be happier... and my marriage is safe. again.

-joel

Joel is a contributor on Design-Milk's weekly architectural posts and Apartment Therapy's Unplggd daily technology posts.