A nice modern desk


From the website:
"Our furniture is still made to the highest standards; our factories in Scandinavia still exercise the same, time honoured, craft skills they used way back then. The result is furniture you can be just as proud to own, made just for you.

My staff here in London still have skills such as polishing, cabinet making and upholstery that they learnt from their own fathers and are delighted to use them, now, for you.


I have many many customers who come into our Danish furniture stores and tell me about the furniture they bought from my father back in the 1960s which is still in daily use and looks as good as when they took delivery over 40 years ago.

If you decide to join this special 'club' and buy furniture from us now, I hope you'll be able to say the same to my children in 40 years from now."

Joel is a contributor on Design-Milk's weekly architectural posts and Apartment Therapy's Unplggd daily technology posts.